- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 6 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
Is Etiquette Still Relevant?
March 2, 2010Posted by on
Well….Some, say ‘No’, so, let me see…
Does it make your day to experience poor customer service?
Are you on the road to relaxation when you hear little kids screaming in a restaurant?
Are you turned on by a limp-fish handshake?
Do you get the warm and fuzzies when you walk in a room and no one acknowledges your presence?
Does it boost your ego to be referred to as “Honey” or “Gal” or “Buddy”?
Do you want to dance in the street to see someone move their place card away from you at a seated dinner?
Does money jump in your wallet when invitees do not respond when there is RSVP clearly printed on your party invitation?
No? Really? Ok, then. Carry on. I was just checking.