- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 2 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 2 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 2 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 2 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 4 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 4 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 5 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
the georgia inspector general does not like michael scott
July 16, 2010Posted by on
The Associated Press reported yesterday on 2 attorneys from our state’s Ethics Commission who were criticized by the Georgia Inspector General’s office for behaving like they work on the set of The Office. That is not how they described their indiscretions, obviously, but if the shoe fits…
Thomas Plank and Yasha Heidari are accused of:
- working their private law practice while on state time
- using state computers for research on private cases
- abusing sick leave
- violating state policy by not seeking approval to establish their practice
These are total Michael Scott moves and unforgiving even for Business Etiquette 101 grads. How experienced do you have to be to know surfing the net on your bosses computer will get you in trouble? Any teenager can tell you not to do your homework while you are on the clock. Any company representative would explain it like this: if you don’t work while you are at work, but get paid for working, that’s stealing.
This has got to be an embarrassing slap on the wrist for people who are supposed to be professionals. It’s so juvenile!
Here is a link to the article. What do you think?