- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 4 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 4 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 4 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 4 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 6 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 6 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 7 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
Which day is your day?
August 3, 2010Posted by on
Maybe it’s because I have children that I sometimes become stunned when people actually follow my direction. My children, well, don’t always do that.
I released my e-book called The Civilized Minute last week. Here’s the cover. There are pages behind it. They are filled with all sorts of trickery. Thirty days worth of trickery to be precise. It’s written so that you have a 1-minute read each day for 30 days with each day presenting a lesson in civility.
And, people are actually buying it. AND, people are actually telling me about tips they have implemented – that are working. They are saying things like, “I didn’t realize I was reacting so harshly to everyday situations” and “Day 9 is printed and posted on the office bulletin board”.
So, admitting to the masses that this comes as a surprise to me probably does not make me appear…confident? sure? as if I know what I’m talking about?
Well, who doesn’t doubt their genius status every now and then? (Day 11 is pretty good help with this) I mean, don’t we all want to be liked? (Day 25) Don’t we all want to be viewed as a role model? (Day 5)
Am I tempting you yet? Well, don’t let me stop you from 30 days of pure…well, you decide…but, be nice about it (Day 22).
Click here to decide which day is your day: The Civilized Minute e-book