- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 6 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
how to do World Gratitude Day
September 20, 2010Posted by on
I realize it’s football season so World Gratitude Day may not be why you are planning a party for Saturday, but consider how fun it could be to celebrate anything on a Tuesday!
Tomorrow is Tuesday, September 21: World Gratitude Day!
Since WGD is one of the, uh-hum, lesser known days of note, I’m going to help you out on this one. I’m giving you a list of simple and inexpensive ways to show someone you appreciate them. And, what’s better, is that these are office-friendly. Feel free to pull any of these suggestions for an officemate, a customer or even your boss. They are appropriate and they are thoughtful.
Your job is to insert discretion…where I suggest a fresh cut flower, you must decide if your male boss would appreciate it or be more comfortable with something else. Consider the personality, habits and preferences of the person you are honoring. This isn’t about what’s easiest or most comfortable for YOU…it’s about showing appreciation for someone else.
Here’s how it will work. Throughout the day today AND tomorrow, I’ll be giving you the ‘how-to’ and the ‘what’ on my Facebook page. Beware: I’ll not always suggest a thing for you to give. It may be a task to be done for another person. What’s right ain’t always easy, so expect some suggestions to involve elbow grease.
(If you haven’t already, ‘Like’ my Facebook page so these suggestions will show up in your stream. Go to my website: www.KateTLewis.com and click on the Facebook button on the homepage.)
Now, start your list of people who will receive some of your gratitude and stay tuned!