- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 6 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
my Christmas doings
December 21, 2010Posted by on
This is what hangs in my kitchen:
It should give you a pretty good idea about where I am with my Christmas doings. If started but not finished comes to mind, you would be correct. I can NOT seem to get one task finished before I feel the need to start another. One foot headed in one direction and the other foot headed in the other direction. By the end of the day, this lady in the painting is what I look like. Seriously, my children would gladly confirm. Somebody please tell me how to whip this holiday in the driveway.
My sister, Nan, called me the other day to declare this: “Christmas is highly overrated for women, wives and mothers.”
Today is December 21. My tree is already dead, I can’t find the Scotch tape, I’ve gained 8 pounds and I couldn’t agree more.
That is all I have to say about that.