- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 2 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 2 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 2 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 2 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 4 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 4 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 5 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
December 31, 2010Posted by on
Party on! It’s New Year’s Eve!
Really. She does. That’s what she’s thinking, anyway. Subtlety is her specialty.
Actually, she told me to tell you this: If you’re gonna do it, do it right.
These people you will party with tonight? You will see them again.
Don’t post pictures of people on Facebook or Twitter doing something…unsavory.
You have all day to think of things to talk about other than things that are gossipy. Think hard.
Work up a good toast for the all the good things to come. Makes you look debonair.
Use a napkin.
Offer a napkin to the one who isn’t using one and being gross. Man, woman or child.
Let your dog sleep in the bed with you every single night.
And feed him table scraps.