- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 5 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
January 7, 2011Posted by on
(these are not actors)
If this doesn’t just sum up the typical school morning at our house.
Push off time is 7:30. At 6:35, Em was saying ‘We are running behind!’. As I was dragging myself out of bed – yes, I know, we’ve covered that already this week – I was thinking ‘Girl. You hang around me for the day. I can show you running behind.’
Ben, on the other hand, doesn’t dislike school… he just dislikes school work. So, it didn’t exactly surprise me to round corner and find Emma dragging him out the door. Literally.
So, for us grownups with no spelling test on this Friday, here’s to the fact that we are older than them and don’t have to beat the tardy bell or eat lunchroom food.
Have a great weekend!!
ps…Which one of you ousted me about the dang 7th grader post?? Want to know the one thing she found offensive in the entire thing? The clutter on the kitchen counter that you could see in her picture. Again, my thought began with ‘Girl.’