- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 2 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 2 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 2 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 2 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 4 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 4 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 5 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
snow day surprise
January 10, 2011Posted by on
This is something you don’t see in Middle Georgia everyday.
I have loved looking out the window today to see sights like this.
This one? Oh. Well. This one…I have no idea. It doesn’t snow here very often.
And this one…Oy vey. I happened to notice this cooler by the tree close to the end of our driveway. After some investigation, it turns out the kiddos made a bunch of snowballs and they were storing them in a strategic location in order to “welcome” any guests we had today.
You would think there would be some things you just wouldn’t have to say. I guess you really do have to tell them what you want them to know.
The Snow Day Surprise was kicked into high gear after I saw this. I made them go through a whole table manners session during lunch.
Score 1 for Mama.