- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 5 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
Nesting and etiquette or nesting etiquette
January 17, 2011Posted by on
This post is a little different…rather than me writing a post for you, I’m directing you to another post. On another blog. Please try to keep up. Before you click off to this other blog, I need to tell you something.
Not really…just wanted to see how many of my girl cousins will call me because they stop reading at that simple sentence.
Here’s really what I want to tell you: the blog I’m sending you to is called Housewife Bliss. She writes about “the finer points of nesting.” She is very very skilled at running a household without the household running her.
WHAT does this have to do with business etiquette? Exactly this: If your nesting habits are lacking, there are probably business organization skills that are lacking AND when your house and home are in disarray, it prevents you from being able to fully concentrate and focus on your business. AND, it’s these extraneous stresses and burdens that cause even the nicest of the nice to act unbecomingly. Haven’t you snapped at someone because you were late to a meeting because you couldn’t find your keys or your child’s lunchbox or couldn’t lock the back door of your house because you keep forgetting to call the repairman? Yeah, me either.
So, today’s post on Housewife Bliss is about The Essential Household Management Book. Beware: it’s a spiralbound notebook and it is the bomb. Even if you use only 1 or 2 of the tips she suggests, you’ll be glad.
Happy Nesting toward Success!