- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 6 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
it’s monday and ??
January 24, 2011Posted by on
Talk about anxiously awaiting…
That’s how a lot of people feel about Mondays. Staring, waiting, fidgeting, speculating, waiting for something to happen… Peering down an extra long to-do list, a looming due date or even the unknown can bring a person to his knees. Just like these little fellas.
Today’s the day to grab hold of your week! Review your calendar; make sure you are prepared for appointments. Stand tall. Sit up straight. Practice, review, study…do whatever you do to up the odds for success for the next 5 days. Think ahead about what you will do to show off your confidence – and charm – so others will be inspired by you.
Phaw. You’ve got this week in the bag.