- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 4 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 4 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 4 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 4 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 6 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 6 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 7 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
March 8, 2011Posted by on
All it takes is 3 ingredients. Dump these 3 into a slow cooker, wait 8-10 hours and you’ve got the ground floor for tonight’s dinner. Are you getting this? You put 3 ingredients in the pot, go about your business and come back to find the prize.
You know I’m going to twist this into a civility thing, so here it is: There are also 3 ingredients in order to make your attempts at civility worthwhile.
You dump these 3 into your pot of business deals and relationships, let it stew there for a while because people have to know you’re genuine. Come back later and you’ll discover you’ve built the ground floor for success and happiness.
Or, a 3-4 lb. Boston Butt, a jar of BBQ sauce and a can of Coke cooked on Low for 8-10 hours.
It’s really just whatever you’re into.