- @msmary_12 nailed by Kate ;) 3 years ago
- @msmary_12 awww baby baby 3 years ago
- #wootwoot #bfftime 3 years ago
- 71 Reasons Why We’re All Still F*cking Single elitedaily.com/dating/76-reas… via @EliteDaily 3 years ago
- Fun day at the zoo. Feeding giraffes and sting rays. instagr.am/p/QQNXOYLjFJ/ 5 years ago
- RT @ESPNNFL: "Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the NFL right now." -- Skip Bayless on First Take today 5 years ago
- i really want to date a guy...without a vocal chord 5 years ago
a minute of manners and musings
Hey there! My name is Kate. I’m the one who comes up with all this jibber-jabber.
You can see the professional me at www.KateTLewis.com. That’s where you can learn about the business etiquette consulting, speaking and training I do. It’s this “real”work that allows me to keep up my stash of Bobbi Brown makeup. Oh, and my children fed and clothed.
The Civilized Minute is actually 2 things: it’s this blog, which I update every 2 or 3 days or more or less, AND it’s my book, which you can order through Amazon.
While the book offers up 80 days of one-minute lessons on business etiquette, this blog is not nearly so focused. What fun would that be? Here, you’ll find entertaining posts on the lessons life has to offer – just when it catches you not paying attention. Or me. That’s probably me not paying attention.
So, come back soon. Come back often. And, let me know you’ve stopped by! I’ll do my best to offer something smooth, something inspiring, something intelligent. But, honestly, I’m not making any promises.